Employment and Volunteering
Jobs that make a difference
Thank you for your interest in employment with Meerilinga.
We advertise positions only when they become vacant and resumes will not be held on file for future vacant positions.
There are currently no vacant positions, please check back at a later date.
Volunteers make a significant contribution to Meerilinga and to the children and families they work with. Meerilinga is committed to boosting the recognition and value of contribution by our volunteers.
Family Support Worker Training, professional development and support are provided to volunteers with Meerilinga. Social activities, friendships and local coordination bring mutual benefits to Meerilinga teams.
Positions available include:
- Family Support Worker
- Playgroup Support
- Early Learning Program Support
- Handyman - light duties
Volunteer recruitment process:
- Contact Meerilinga Volunteer Coordinator to discuss potential opportunities and receive an Application Package
- Complete and submit Application Package
- Interview with Meerilinga
- Reference Check
- Working with Children and/or Police Check. Costs to be reminbursed by Meerilinga