Employment and Volunteering
Employment - Jobs that make a difference
Vacant Position: Lead Educator
Location: Meerilinga Children and Family Centre Beechboro
Located at our Beechboro Children and Family Centre, the Lead Educator supervises and guides “Playing with Purpose” ensuring opportunities for positive learning experiences are achieved through play. To work in partnerships with families and the community, to implement quality care and Education at Meerilinga.
We are seeking candidates 21 years or over with:
• A minimum Diploma in Children’s Services or demonstrated equivalent.
• A minimum 2 years’ experience working in a lead role with children aged 3 - 4 years.
• Passion and desire to work with children.
• Experience in planning and delivery of high quality care and education.
• Ability to work in partnership with families and the local community
• Reliability, flexibility and a professional standard of personal presentation.
• High level of computer skills.
• Ability to supervise staff.
• Knowledge of the E.Y.L.F and the N.Q.S
• Excellent time management.
• Proficiency in Math and English at year 12 equivalency.
Please email your interest to:
Senior Coordinator Children’s Services, Mykala Mullane email@example.com.
Applications must address all criteria.
Volunteers make a significant contribution to Meerilinga and to the children and families they work with. Meerilinga is committed to boosting the recognition and value of contribution by our volunteers.
Family Support Worker Training, professional development and support are provided to volunteers with Meerilinga. Social activities, friendships and local coordination bring mutual benefits to Meerilinga teams.
Positions available include:
- Home Visiting Support
- Playgroup Support
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, please call 9489 4022 or email Senior Coordinator Family Volunteering