Employment and Volunteering
We advertise positions only when they become vacant and resumes will not be held on file for future vacant positions.
Executive Manager Service Operations
Meerilinga employs staff across 8 service sites in the wider Perth metropolitan area, Cockburn, Ballajura, Beechboro, Bullsbrook, High Wycombe, Kingsley, West Leederville and Woodvale. The Executive Manager, Service Operations is responsible for service delivery functions across designated geographical catchments and services such as –
- Parenting support
- Licenced Early Learning Programs
- Children and Family Centres
Salary – Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Community Services Employee Level 8
All applications addressing essential criteria to be submitted via email to Chief Executive Officer, Lesley Moreschi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: COB Wednesday 25 November 2015
Volunteers make a significant contribution to Meerilinga and to the children and families they work with and we recognise that volunteers are valuable members of our team.
Family Support Worker Training, professional development and support are provided to volunteers with Meerilinga. Social activities, friendships and local coordination bring mutual benefits to Meerilinga and volunteers.
Positions available include:
- Family Support Worker
- Playgroup Support
- Early Learning Program Support
- Handyman – light duties
Volunteer recruitment process:
- Contact Meerilinga Volunteer Coordinator to discuss potential opportunities and receive an Application Package
- Complete and submit Application Package
- Interview with Meerilinga
- Reference Check
- Working with Children and/or Police Check. Costs to be reminbursed by Meerilinga