Jobs that make a difference
We advertise positions only when they become vacant and resumes will not be held on file for future vacant positions.
Vacant career positions
Meerilinga Young Children’s Foundation Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation working with children, their families and the community to promote positive childhoods. If you are looking for a rewarding position with a community focus and have the qualifications and experience to be our Educator Inclusion Support we would like to hear from you.
Educator Inclusion Support
Woodvale 1 day Tuesday
Kingsley 2 days Monday, Tuesday
Located at our Children and Family Centres, the Inclusion Support Educator supports children, families and staff to ensure all children have the opportunities for positive learning experiences are achieved through play. The Inclusion Support Education will also work in partnership with children and families to implement quality care and education at Meerilinga.
We are seeking candidates 21 years or over with:
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working in a lead role supporting childrens program and practice.
- Passion and desire to work with children and families.
- Ability to work in partnership with educators and families.
- Reliability, flexibility and a professional standard of personal presentation.
- High level of computer skills.
- Knowledge of the EYLF and the NQF
- Excellent time management.
- Certificate IV in Education Support
- Tells us what your knowledge of the National Quality Framework is.
- What is important to you when working with a diverse group of children?
- Tell us about how you have previously worked as a team member to support the inclusion of all children into a group.
In return Meerilinga offers:
- A friendly supportive working environment
- Opportunities for professional development training
- Part uniform supplied
Applicants are required to send a covering letter and resume addressing the selection criteria via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high volume of applicants, only short listed individuals will be contacted.
Visit the website for more information about Meerilinga at www.meerilinga.org.au. Applications close 5pm, Monday 29 July 2019.
We are an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.