Jobs that make a difference
We advertise positions only when they become vacant and resumes will not be held on file for future vacant positions.
Advisory Service Role – Children and Family Centre
Ballajura and Beechboro area
30 hours pw
This role, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer requires a highly experienced, efficient and passionate team member to manage two diverse community assets offering community, regulated, educational and professional services and programs.
Essential selection criteria include:
- A minimum of Diploma qualification relating to Children or Community Services;
- Demonstrated 5 years’ experience in a Management role within a children or community service delivery environment;
- Knowledge and experience in conducive teamwork, community engagement and codesign to implement partnerships, promotion & service strategies;
- Ability to work autonomously, leading teams and services within defined policies and processes, work collaboratively with Advisory team and Executive, manage work priorities and flexibility to meet service needs evenings and weekends;
- A can-do attitude and commitment to Meerilinga’s Values, Reconciliation and Strategic priorities;
- Must be IT proficient including Microsoft Office and Sharepoint.
Applicants must send a CV and evidence of addressing selection criteria to be considered for an interview. A detailed JDF will be given to short listed candidates only. Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications, including a resume and copies of qualifications, are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will remain open until a suitable applicant is appointed and advised on the employment section of www.meerilinga.org.au
Meerilinga acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Ballardung, Wadjuk, Noongar Boodja, where Meerilinga’s main offices are located, and recognize their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay our respect to their cultures and to Elders past, present and emerging in the spirit of reconciliation.
Meerlinga is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and aspires for all applicants to be treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to opportunities.