Building Better through Rhythm & Reflection (Drumming) – Thrive Relationship & Education Services
December 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$150
Building Better Programs through Rhythm and Reflection are designed to help primary school aged children to not only survive in the face of adversity but to thrive!
The program combines rhythmic music, movement and mindfulness activities with reflection to deliver dynamic programs, that support social and emotional development.
Suitable for children aged 6 – 8 years.
This 10 week Rhythm & Reflection (drumming) program aims to:
• Build better social connections
• Build better communication skills
• Build better awareness and understanding of the issues that impact wellbeing
• Build Better emotional regulation skills
• Build better social and emotional competence, confidence and self-belief
• Build better and healthier relationships
• Build better brain and body connections
When: Tuesday afternoons, commencing Tuesday 13th October 2020
Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Where: Meerilinga Woodvale
Cost: $150 for term
For more information please contact 0432 278 089 or email@example.com
Or visit the website to book your place: www.thriverelationshipandeducationservices.com.au