- This event has passed.
Food Sensations at Ethel Warren Bullsbrook Community Centre
February 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Put the FUN back into family meal times with Food Sensations for Parents.
Are you a parent or carer of a child aged 0-5 years? Join Foodbank WA’s university qualified nutritionists for a fun, interactive healthy eating and cooking program.
Over 5 sessions, you will learn:
– Healthy eating for children aged 0-5 years
– Tips for making mealtimes enjoyable
– Healthy snack and lunchbox ideas
– Feeding the family on a budget
– Quick, easy, delicious, low cost recipes
Where: Ethel Warren Bullsbrook Community Centre
When: Wednesdays commencing Wednesday, 11th March 2020
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Creche: FREE, available upon request
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Register a place through Paul on 0427 163 317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org