- This event has passed.
Food Sensations for Parents – High Wycombe (5 Session Program)
August 5 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
Are you a parent or carer of a child aged 0-5 years? Join Foodbank WA’s university qualified nutritionists for a fun, interactive healthy eating and cooking program.
Over five sessions, you will learn:
– Healthy eating for children aged 0-5 years
– Tips for making mealtimes enjoyable
– Healthy snack and lunchbox ideas
– Feeding the family on a budget
– Quick, easy, delicious, low cost recipes
When: 5 weekly sessions on Wednesday mornings, commencing Wednesday, 5th August
Time: 11:30am – 2:00pm
Where: Meerilinga High Wycombe, 104 Road, High Wycombe WA 6057
Cost: Free, bookings are ESSENTIAL
To register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9454 7198
Interested in more parenting resources, check out our events here!