FREE healthy lunchbox education sessions for parents at Meerilinga High Wycombe.
The sessions is 90 minutes in length and covers the following topics:
– The importance of fruit and vegies for kids
– Tips for packing a healthy lunchbox
– Healthy alternatives to pre-packaged snacks
– Tips and tricks for label reading
– Some of the best drink choices for kids
Each parent will receive a free resource kit to take home, packed with information and goodies to get started. For more tips and tricks for a healthy lunchbox.
When: Tuesday, 7th April 2020
Where: Meerilinga, High Wycombe
Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. For more information or to RSVP please contact Hila Berman on 9454 7198 or email@example.com