Tuning into Teens
May 31 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Tuning into Teens is a 4 week parenting program for parents and carers of adolescents aged 12 – 17 years.
Tuning into Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- Have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict
- Are more able to cope when upset or angry
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
- Have greater career success
When: 6pm – 9pm Wednesday evenings 31st of May, 7th, 14th and 21st of June
Where: Willagee Community Centre, Archibald and Winnacott Street, Willagee
Bookings: Contact Kim Allard or 9331 2211 or email email@example.com