One of the most important things many of us forget when we are looking to find an Early Learning Centre for our children is that their happiness is the most important factor to consider. At Meerilinga, while we know that you will be impressed by our nature play based activities and energetic teachers that are leading the way in early learning education and care, it’s important for your child to feel at home. So we are offering you the chance to come along for a free trial at our High Wycombe Children and Family Centre and get to know us.
If you are a High Wycombe local, no doubt you will have seen the hive of activity going on at the centre, which is just behind Edney Primary School on Edney Road. At the end of 2016 we undertook a huge refurbishment of the Centre, aided by more than 60 energetic volunteers and the generous support of local business over an action packed three days. The result is a space we know you and your family will love to be part of from the moment you step through the doors. In fact many of our new families this year have come to book for a day and decided that one is simply not enough!
Not only do we have a centre that pushes the boundaries in terms of educational best practices and facilities, it also offers your children something even more important. A safe, nurturing environment where they will ‘learn through play’. Not just colours and numbers and letters, but how to make friends and be confident and resilient in all that they do. We will encourage them to explore and experiment their way to being the best they can.
Don’t just take our word for it, the best way for you to see this first hand is to experience it yourself (the conditions of our free trial day are listed below). As you can see it’s a fairly simple process. The trial is open to children aged between 2 and 4 and you simply call the centre before the end of February to book your spot. The day needs to be used and enjoyed by the end of March at our High Wycombe Family and Children Centre, which is open Monday to Friday from 8am – 4:30pm. Daily positions for the trial are limited, so give the centre a call and secure your free trail day as quickly as possible. While we are a fairly new part of your community, once the word gets out we will fast become a very popular part of the community!
Our educational program starts at 9.00am and finishes at 3.00pm. However, families are welcome to drop off or pick up children within our opening hours of 8.00am – 4.30pm.
Phone: 08 9454 7198
Location: 104 Edney Road, High Wycombe WA 6057
Opening times: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Ages: 2 – 4 years
Fees: Fees are dependent on things such as the number of days in care, the age of your child as well as your eligibility for any government subsidies. We recommend speaking with your Centre Coordinator who will be able to provide you with a quote.
Meerilinga High Wycombe’s FREE Trial Day Conditions
- Free trial day offer to be redeemed at the Meerilinga High Wycombe family centre.
- Free trial day offer must be applied for by 28 February 2017.
- Call or visit the centre for more information and to arrange your free trial.
- Free Trial must be taken before or on 31stMarch 2017.
- Free Trial is one day only.
- Children eligible for a free trial day must be new enrolments to the centre.
- Children eligible for a free trial day must be 2-4 years of age.
- A maximum of two trials will be scheduled per day.
- Trial confirmation is subject to availability.
- Parents are welcome to stay with child for the entirety of the trial.
- Parents may only leave child on premises after providing the necessary documentation and completing the required forms.