It’s not too late to enrol in an Early Learning Program!
If you’re looking for child care, have you thought about choosing a quality, pre-kindy program for your child instead? There’s still time to enrol your child in a Meerilinga Early Learning Program. We have a few places remaining for 2019, running from Ballajura, Beechboro, Cockburn, High Wycombe, Kingsley & Woodvale locations. At Meerilinga, our supportive and inclusive early education programs for 2.5 – 4 year olds are the perfect step to prepare your child for kindy – and life. Find out more about the program.
We know that moving into care can be a little daunting for some children (and parents). At Meerilinga, we recognise you, the parents, as your child’s first educator, and work with you to best understand your child’s interests, strengths and needs. We also offer all new families a play-date so they can get to know their educators and peers before they start. Contact your local centre for more details.
- We proudly run quality, play-based learning programs, closely guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS), that encourage your child’s learning through their natural love of play
- You’ll be kept up-to-date with daily learning outcomes through our FlexiBuzz app
- Meerilinga limits class sizes so your child won’t get lost in the crowd
- Cultural diversity and inclusivity is celebrated in our programs, with our staff and children from a wide range of backgrounds
- Our children look after chickens, earthworm farms and veggie gardens to encourage sustainability, independence and responsibility for the world around them