Terms and Conditions
Promotions, Venue Hire, Playgroup and Early Learning Program
- Playgroup dates coincide with the School Term, if you are unsure of these dates please contact the Centre you will be attending.
- Parents/carers are be responsible for your child/ren at all times are we using carers of caregivers?
- Please bring a hat for your child/ren and yourself for outside play
- You must communicate important information such as allergies
- Nuts or nut products or other allergens as advised cannot be brought into the Centre
- Unwell children and adults are better to stay at home and recover
- Medications or other dangerous items must not be accessible to children – please advise your playgroup facilitator or centre Director
- Membership fees are per term not per attendance
- All fees are non-refundable
- Fees are a standard price for membership, where unable to pay please contact finance on 948944022 to discuss fee waiver on grounds of severe financial hardship
- Playgroup memberships are ongoing until Meerilinga is notified of cancellation in writing. Please retain copies of communications. Invoices will be issued on a term basis.
Early Learning Program Payments
- All $50 administration fees are non-refundable for change of mind and must accompany all applications
- All information accompanying Application and Enrolment Forms must be correct at the time of submission
- Session fees are non-refundable for cancelled enrolments outside of 14 days require written notice
- The Hirer accepts responsibility and agrees to pay for any loss or damage sustained during the hire period
- The Hirer guarantees that NO KEY entrusted to them for the duration of the hire is copied or otherwise given to any person or organisation.
- The following fees and charges apply if required;
- $33.00 Late return or lost keys
- $66.00 Security call out
- $38.50 Setup and/or cleaning costs
- $27.50 Per hour for staff callout/attendance
- Damage to facilities or equipment due to malicious act or negligence (Full cost of repair/replacement)
- 50% of total room hire will be charged for cancellation less than 5 working days
- All fees and charges are subject to change
- As there may be other groups using the centre at the same time consideration is needed at all times in regard to the noise level and sharing of equipment.
- No hirer shall be under the age of 18 years. Only rooms booked and paid for hire may be used.
- Workplace Health and safety regulations state that there is to be a maximum number of persons in the centre at any one time. Please ask your coordinator.
- Arrangements to collect and return the key for the centre must be made within two days prior and after to the booked activity.
- Please use all centre equipment with care and stack clean tables and chairs away neatly in appropriate store areas after use.
- Cleaning Equipment – Kitchen bins and activity room bins should be emptied after use. Green council bins are kept outside of the building. Please do not leave nappies in the inside bins. Wrap them and put in the outside bins.
- Kitchen – For safety reasons children are not permitted in the kitchen. Please label your items in the fridge or cupboards and clean out any unused food at the end of your session. Hot drinks are not permitted into the play areas where children are present.
- First Aid – The first aid box generally located in the kitchen, a minimum supply is provided.
- At centres with a security alarm please ensure the building is armed prior to exiting the building.
- Smoking, Alcohol and Substances – Smoking is not permitted within the buildings, surrounds, gardens or parking areas at any time. This is a NO ALCOHOL & ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE venue.
- On leaving the premises, the Hirer must ensure that:
- No food or drinks are left on the premises. All rubbish is to be in a tied rubbish bag placed in the outside council bins and liners replaced.
- The premises should be left in a clean and tidy condition. Cleaning equipment is available, in storage areas as sign posted.
- All furniture and equipment is to be returned to its original place.
- All windows and doors are to be securely locked and the security activated.
- All heating and cooling, ovens, lights, fans, hot water, exhausts and electrical items must be switched off as instructed after use.
- Misplaced Key – DO NOT LEAVE THE BUILDING UNLOCKED SHOULD YOU HAVE MISPLACED THE KEY. If this occurs you must contact the Coordinator of the Centre. If you have been unable to lock and secure the building you must stay at the Centre until other arrangements have been made for the locking of the Centre. Should you leave the premises unlocked then any malicious act, robbery or damage will be the responsibility of the Hirer.
- The minimum hire is 1 hour and an hourly rate charged per hour and/or part thereof thereafter. Preparation and cleanup are calculated at time of hire and is to be included in the hire time.