Early Childhood Education and Care Traineeships
There’s never been a better time to study with the new publicly funded Lower Fees Local skills initiative from Jobs & Skills WA. In 2022 you will pay half price for a traineeship in CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or a third of the price to study CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Find out more about our Traineeships here
Work in Early Education and Care while training for the Qualification
Traineeships are a fantastic way to get your nationally recognised qualification while earning money and gaining practical skills in your workplace. They are available to people of all ages and stages of life, including high school students and individuals wanting to start, change, or advance their career.
Meerilinga provides training for traineeship study pathways for students who have secured employment within a regulated education and care service for a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Opportunity to work towards a highly rewarding, challenging, and fulfilling career
- Valuable relationships with employers
- Income while you engage in real world, hands on skills and work experience
- Learning alongside industry professionals
- Future employment prospects and career pathways
- The ability to work with range of people from diverse backgrounds
Why employ a trainee?
Employment of a Trainee has many benefits in the Early Childhood Education and Care Industry. An employee who is industry trained has greater job satisfaction and is easily recognised for exceeding performance. Enrolling in a traineeship motivates individuals to provide quality education and care services which promote a professional organisational culture, and valuable resources and skills into a business.
Benefits to the employers include the following:
- Qualified employees trained your way for your business
- Government funding assistance for the training of eligible trainees
- Financial benefits for you including Commonwealth Government incentives
- Greater customer satisfaction through well-trained staff
Rolling intakes all year round
Find the next available course near you, go to Meerilinga Training Locations.
Contact us today for a FREE Course Information pack and to register your interest for future classes or contact our friendly enrolments team direct on 08 9489 4022.
Meerilinga Children and Community Foundation Inc. trading as Meerilinga Training College. Registered Training Organisation NTIS code: 6000